• Qualification: Any Qualification
• Experience: Minimum 5 years in BPO Industry as a Assistant Manager
• Shift: Day Shift
Note: only Female candidates can apply, (Work from Office)
Roles and Responsibility:
• Leads and manages a team of CSR's in the optimal execution of call center operations activities (i.e. Review meetings, meeting the clients, interviews, project handling). Ensures that each team member meets / exceeds their goals and metrics on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
• Conducts performance management activities for team members supervised. Conducts timely planning, assessment, and feedback meetings as stipulated in the company’s performance cycle.
• Handling a headcount of 80 employees , Controlling Shrinkage & Attrition
• Prepares reports on top and bottom performers and cross-checks this with overall metrics for the account / program.
• Maintains equipment by evaluating and installing equipment; developing preventive maintenance programs; calling for repairs; evaluating and implementing upgrades.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in call center operations management; attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Work Experience :
2nd PU / Graduate
7PLA to 9PLA
Minimum 5 years of Experience
English with any languages
Candidates are requested to check the eligibility criteria before applying. Required immediate joiners only.